Thank you for visiting MedScan Diagnostic Systems, Inc. for your interest in MRI equipment. MedScan is pleased to provide a wide selection of new and refurbished MRI options including the latest in full body MRI as well as refurbished extremity MRIs.
MedScan offers many of the most popular makes and models of MRI machines including the brand-new Siemens MAGNETOM Free.Max full body MRI, which includes the first 80cm wide bore opening to accommodate your largest patients. This advanced option as shown below facilitates a much more comfortable experience for even the most anxious or claustrophobic patients. Equally exciting is the surprisingly affordable price point for such advanced technology. For more information, please call us at (855) 358-6767 OR Request a Quote now and a representative will contact you.
If you prefer refurbished MRI equipment such as the MAGNETOM Espree ultra short bore 1.5T with 70cm bore as shown below, or the Siemens Avanto 1.5T or GE 1.5T EXCITE HDxT 23X MRI or perhaps you are looking for an MRI that doesn't require the additional cost of room shielding such as the esaote S-Scan. This full body scanner is an excellent choice for patients that are claustrophobic and enables you the convenience of utilizing a portable RF cage which eliminates the requirement for shielding installation, saving you time and money.
Please contact us today to inquire about the many available options to meet your imaging center needs and let us know if you would like to receive additional information, quotation or schedule a site evaluation.
Expand your practice with a new diagnostic MRI
MAGNETOM Free.Max makes it possible to affordably scan all your patients
- Have full control over your patients’ care pathway—consultation to
diagnosis turnaround time and offer your patients timely care
- An affordable helium-independent system with low lifecycle costs and
a low breakeven requirement, designed for orthopedic practices
- Generate a new and profitable revenue service into your business—
MRI is a powerful diagnostic tool with relatively high reimbursement rates
Accommodate more patients
- Provide a superior patient experience with the widest most patient accommodating MRI system
- Open up access for severely obese patients to comfortably have every body part scanned
- Avoid delays from repeat exams in claustrophobic and anxious patients with the world’s first 80cm wide bore MRI scanner
- Further enhance patient accommodation & comfort with lightweight & flexible multipurpose coils. Patients with limited mobility are afforded easier transfer with a low minimum table height (meets U.S. Access Board requirement of 19 in)
Accomplish more exams
Examine all body regions with the latest MRI innovations including artificial intelligence technologies
Comprehensive spine imaging
Optimal field strength for imaging patients with implants using the latest advanced metal artifact reduction technology (MARS)
Comprehensive spine imaging < 30 minutes with exceptional image quality
Total exam time – 13:11 min
Simple yet powerful
An intuitive operator interface makes it possible for users of all experience levels to consistently acquire high quality images
Incorporating state-of-the-art AI based technologies, enabling technologists to focus on high standards of patient care
BioMatrix Select&GO & myExam Companion simplify and accelerate the examination process from beginning to end
Simple, Cost-Effective Installation and Operation
- An MRI designed to fit in practices with a small footprint of less than 250 sq. ft and a system weight of less than 7,000 lbs
- The easiest MRI scanner to site, fitting into rooms and through doorways of lower than 80 inches
- A sealed-for-life magnet design with no helium costs after installation
Siemens Healthineers redefining MR economics
The lowest breakeven high-technology MRI scanner
Advanced technology with the largest patient opening
Smallest, lightest and easiest whole-body MRI
Reduced operational costs
Service & Support
Reduced service costs with a comprehensive & intelligent offering covering all service and training & education needs
Here are the highlights of the Espree
- Ultra-short bore 1.5T magnet
- Classified with the FDA as an “open MRI”
- 70 cm bore vs traditional 60 cm bore
- 60% of scan can be performed with the patients head out of the magnet
- Zero boil off magnet
- TIM (Total Imaging Matrix) technology
- 8, 18 or 32 RF channels
1.5T in a unique design.
Leading in patient care.
You are dedicated to providing the best care for every patient. As the world continues to grow and life expectancy rises, you are encountered with a more diverse range of challenging diagnostic questions. In your pursuit of delivering the highest quality care, you utilize advanced MRI technology designed with the patient in mind, enabling more access to quality healthcare.
You are an MRI leader.
Whether you are just beginning to work with MRI or are at the forefront of research. With Siemens MAGNETOM MRI systems, you can be sure to lead. In your clinical field, your research, your business environment – to achieve our joint mission of advancing human health.
Leading. With MAGNETOM.
With more than 1,300 installations worldwide, MAGNETOM® Espree is, quite simply, the most successful Open Bore MRI on the market today. You’ll experience revolutionary performance, increased patient satisfaction, and a wide array of applications, enabling you to do more than you ever thought possible.
Advanced Tim technology.
- Many high-channel coils for routine clinical applications
- Up to 205 cm Field-of-View in whole body
- Parallel imaging for fast exams
Trendsetting in patient comfort.
- 120 cm magnet length
- 70 cm Open Bore
- 60% head-out exams
New dimensions in applications.
- Proven clinical performance with > 1,300 installations
- New advanced applications with the syngo MR B19 software version
- Optimized installation requirements
Trendsetting in patient comfort.
With MAGNETOM Espree, you – and your patients – can change the way you think about open MRI. The 70 cm inner diameter makes CT-like comfort possible in an MRI scanner. And, the scanner is remarkably short with 125 cm that enables head-out or feet-first for most exams.
When the patient’s head is positioned inside the open bore – for instance with shoulder imaging – MAGNETOM Espree provides 30 cm of space above the patient’s face, about twice that of traditional, vertical-field open magnets. As a result, patients are more comfortable, and more relaxed, during the exams.
But reducing patient anxiety is only one of your challenges. How do you image patients who are very obese, or have issues with pain or mobility? With ease, thanks to MAGNETOM Espree’s 250 kg or 550 lbs capable patient table and Tim technology, which enables scanning in positions not possible on vertical-field open MRI scanner.
Put your patients at ease
- 70 cm Open Bore
- 30 cm of face space
- Head-out exams
- Comfortable positioning of the joints (e.g. wrist, elbow) next to the body
Accommodate patients with special needs and conditions
- Pain and mobility issues
- Respiratory problems
Broaden your clinical possibilities
- Easy access in interventional MRI
- Opportunities to perform more kinematic studies
Expand your care to a wider range of patients
- Obese population (up to 250 kg or 550 lbs)
- Claustrophobic patients
- Pediatric1 and elderly patients
- ICU patients or those dependent upon medical equipment
A clinical perspective.
- Unparalleled flexibility, accuracy, and speed – thanks to Tim
- Broad range of dedicated applications
- Up to 100%2 more signal-to-noise ratio with surface coils
- Extended Field-of-View to image the whole disease
With the power of Tim and the simplicity of syngo, MAGNETOM Espree streamlines the entire radiology process, from ordering through planning, performing exams, processing, reporting, and distribution.
- syngo Inline Technology: Allows you to perform certain processing steps as early as during image reconstruction and display them immediately after completion. This means processing instead of post-processing. Subtraction images, maximum intensity projection, etc., are displayed immediately after completion of the scan.
- syngo Phoenix and PhoenixZIP: Enable simple exchange of MR protocols, quickly retrieving the entire protocol information in one easy drag-and-drop step. This allows reproducible follow-up examinations.
- syngo AutoAlign solutions: Facilitates reproducible slice positioning in the head and the spine. No manual adjustments are needed. This maximizes standardization and comparability in follow-up examinations.
- syngo.via: The seamless integration of syngo.via further improves not only the workflow right at the scanner. But also the workflows beyond.